What is firstname.lastname@example.org and how it can be deleted?
email@example.com is email that you may receive. If you see in your system firstname.lastname@example.org it means that you have caught FBI virus into your system. We have already written about FBI virus. What should you know about the virus? When FBI penetrates inside your system it automatically blocks it and provides you with one message on the screen. The message says that you have to pay if you want to unblock your machine. And the reason is that you have been noticed visiting some adults sites or sites and links with illegal content.
Do not pay your money for this malicious fraud! You need to eliminate it manually and we can help you with that.
- reg delete hkcu\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /f
- reg delete hklm\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /f
- remove the parameter NoDesktop from HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
- remove the parameter DisableTaskMgr from HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
- Set the parameter 0 for HideIcons in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
- Set explorer.exe for Shell in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- remove the parameter Shell from HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- find the parameter with the random name in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and copy its name to the clipboard - and search in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
- If the parameter is found remove the full entry
- remove the file, indicated in the parameter with the random name. To do this, enter the following combination del /f /q “parameter value” in the command line.
- remove the parameter with the random name in the registry entries
We recommend you to scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after the virus is deleted and check whether your system is clean o not.